- UC Berkeley Study proves it
- 14 inch wheel challenges the core in all planes of motion
- Used with hands and feet, both indoors and out
- One heavy-duty wheel with adjustable toe/heel fasteners
- FREE online resource for Basic and Advanced Workouts.
A strong core not only helps improve power and balance, it can also help decrease the likelihood of injuries. And nothing looks better than a strong, lean mid-section.
The Lifeline Power Wheel delivers a series of intense exercises that challenge your abs, obliques, back, hips and glutes. You'll even see (and feel) the effects on your chest, arms, hamstrings and calves. With exercise options that vary from mild to downright wild, this is the perfect piece of equipment for all fitness levels.
The Lifeline® Power Wheel was determined to be "The Best Core Trainer in the World" by an independent research study done at the University of California Berkeley...
DELIVERY & CHARGES:
We aim to have all orders placed before 2pm dispatched the same day.
- Postage is FREE on all UK Mainland* orders
- ALL ADVERTISED PRICES INCLUDE VAT and DELIVERY to UK Mainland*
- Product may differ slightly from illustration
DELIVERY EXCEPTIONS* Include:
- Scottish Highlands Postcodes*: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50.
- Scottish Islands Postcodes*: HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
- Other Postcodes*: Ireland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and Europe.
However, we can deliver to these postcodes/areas for an extra fee - please contact us for prices on E-mail: or call, Tel: (00) (44) (0) 1282 698698.